Navigating today’s turbulent workplace presents an unprecedented challenge to leaders, managers, supervisors, business owners, and practitioners. Specialist consultants, trainers and educators experience this volatility like the organizations, professionals and students they support and teach. Organizations are struggling to survive, yet the goal is to not only survive but to thrive!
Does this sound like your organisation? Are you willing to do what it take to achieve excellence and effectiveness in this VUCA age? If yes, then don’t miss this opportunity. Join our workshop on building an agile workplace for the 21st century.
This will be an interactive framework-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly agile team for the 21st Century Workspace.
During the workshop, the facilitator will help participants make progress in their ability to build and nurture organizational agility by focusing on the following:
- Building individual effectiveness using DiSC
- Building team cohesiveness through the 5 Behaviours of a Cohesive Team
- Building Leadership Effectiveness through Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
By the end of this facilitated discussion session, participants will be able to:
- Explain agility through The Power Triangle model
- Explain the individual engagement frameworks and tools presented
- Explain the implications of a cohesive team to the overall organisational agility
- Articulate the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders framework
- Begin to design their individual and organisational agility journey
This session will be facilitated using the most sought after personal and team effectiveness tools currently developed. Activities will be used to ensure that the workshop is interactive, engaging, and meaningful. It will be used to internalise lessons learned and develop action plans for the way forward.
Time: 9:30 to 12:30
Venue: Rove Hotels Downtown
has over 5000 aggregated hours of coaching and training in the Middle Eastern region. He has coached and trained hundreds of people in his career. He believes that people are the single most important competitive edge any organisation possesses and thrives at ensuring that they are aligned to best work with the organisation’s systems and processes for the actualisation of a set strategy and goal. According to Fountain, when people are empowered, motivated and led well, their willingness to work and ability to contribute to the success of their organisation increases.