Are you a leader, a practitioner, a consultant, an educator, or a professional? Do you want to achieve excellence and effectiveness? If yes, then don’t miss this opportunity.
Join our 1 day Personal and Workplace effectiveness workshop. This is designed on the premise that for effective classroom or workplace collaboration and engagement with students, customers and colleagues to happen, one have to be effective in the way he/she engages with others.
Participating in this workshop will enable you to gain a deeper understanding of how an individual’s workplace behavioral styles and preferences affect effectiveness in classroom learning and relationships among students, customers and other colleagues. The facilitator will use Wiley’s Everything DiSC Workplace development framework to enable participants to increase their understanding and appreciation of their unique individuality, with the differences and diversity in other people’s behavioral preferences. This competency helps people to create an empowering learning environment where students feel safe to interact and participate in focused learning activities.
By the end of the workshop, participants would be able to:
- Explain the workplace or relational situations that motivate or stress them
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of your personal truth and how it affects the way you work and relate with others
- Use a non-threatening language for open discussion of personal strengths and weaknesses, and give an opportunity for others to do the same
- Design real-world tips and practical strategies for building a better relationship and workplace based on their assessment report
The Workshop Deliverables will include:
- A meeting with some high level management team members in the UAE
- A facilitated action plan development session for participant specific classroom and workplace situation
- Through the use of difference interactive modules and activities, the facilitator will enable participants to design their personal development journey for excellence and effectiveness at work and relationships with students and colleagues
Time: 9:00 to 17:00 daily
Price: $375 USD (contact us for available NGO discounts)
is a certified trainer with Wiley (formerly Inscape), which pioneered the original DiSC® learning instrument over three decades ago. Mike’s passion for leadership development grew from his experience as the director of an assessment center. More than 3,000 participants were helped at the center.